Massachusetts General Counsel Services
Your Business' Own Legal Department
Large corporations typically have their own in-house attorney, known as a "general counsel." The general counsel's job is to ensure that the business stays in compliance with the law in all aspects of the business operations. The General Counsel advises management on all legal aspects of the business, from hiring, to reviewing contracts; allowing management to concentrate on running the business and making money.
However, most small businesses and start-ups can't afford a full time attorney on their staff; leaving business owners to make complex legal decisions on their own and hope that the decisions are right. Wrong decisions often lead to expensive lawsuits that could lead to the demise of the company, and loss of assets of the business owners. The problem with this business model is that it is very inefficient and costly.
A Smart Solution for Your Business:
Concierge Legal Services
"It’s much easier to stay out of trouble now than to get out of trouble later."
- Warren Buffett
According to a recent report, a typical business lawsuit can cost more than $50,000.00 in legal fees. However, most litigation can be avoided if decision makers within the business consult with an attorney before making decisions involving legal issues.
At Grantham Law, LLC, we have developed a legal product for small businesses that allows business owners to have access to an experienced Massachusetts business attorney who can answer all their legal questions any time. Our "Legal Concierge" service allows your business to have its own "general counsel" and have the advantage of having an experienced business lawyer just a phone call away. No matter what the legal issue your business is facing, or legal question you may have, our Massachusetts business attorneys can help. By being proactive with your businesses legal needs, you can let us advise you on legal aspects of your business, and work to keep you out of the court room, while you concentrate on running your business.
Your Own Legal Department
As a Legal Concierge client; your business has the following advantages:
- Save on Labor Costs: Save salaries, retirement and employment taxes that are associated with keeping an attorney on staff.
- Concierge Service: You get a priority phone number that gives you direct access to our attorneys. No more waiting for your attorney to get back to you.
- Below Market Fees: We offer prepaid billing blocks to save you thousands on legal fees and make it easier for you to budget for your needs. Moreover, your rates are locked in for 2 years.
- 14 Years of Experience: We have experience in all aspects of business, from contracts to human resources issues. No matter what business you're in, we can help.
- Flexible Billing: Every business is different and your business is always changing; therefore, we offer several billing options to fit your business' current needs.
- Free Business Reviews: We want to help your business grow and tailor our services to your current needs. Therefore, we offer a free quarterly meeting with your attorney to review your business needs.
On Call Service
How We Can Help Your Business
We have experience in the following areas of business law:
- Incorporation & Startup Law: Drafting articles of organization & shareholder agreements to complicated buyout provisions.
- Labor & Employment Law: Drafting employment & independent contractor agreements, employee handbooks, non-compete and non-disclosure agreements. We also have experience with discrimination and wrongful termination matters.
- Trademark & Copyright Law: Registration of trademark and copyright materials and legal enforcement/defense of trademark and copyright claims.
- Contract Law: Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing contracts.
- Unfair Business Practices: Enforcement and defense of claims pursuant to c. 93A (unfair business practices.)
- Commercial Real Estate: Purchases & sale of commercial real estate; negotiation and drafting of commercial leases.
+ much more
Call for your free business review
+1 (978) 595-1449
Choosing the right business attorney is a key step to your business' success; that's why at Grantham Law, LLC, we offer a FREE one hour consultation with all potential business clients.