Our Mission Is To Put You First
I launched Grantham Law, LLC with a vision to break away from the outdated "lawyer first" focus found in big law firms. Every client is different; therefore, my goal is to deliver results that are tailored to meet each client's individual needs. As a small law firm, Grantham Law, LLC is not bound by the "top heavy" structure of larger law firms; allowing me to offer a "client centered" approach to problem solving at a fraction of the cost of our competitors. At Grantham Law, LLC, our mission is to:
- Put Our Clients First...Always
- Help Our Clients Make Informed Decisions.
- Tailor Our Services to Our Client's Needs; Not The Other Way Around
As a small firm, I am not bound by the "top heavy" partnership structure and costly overhead of larger law firms. A combination of experience and efficiency, as well as our practical, client-oriented approach, enables me to deliver first-class services to you, our client, at a reasonable cost.
Attorney Dax Grantham has represented individuals and businesses in Massachusetts for over thirteen years. You can trust his experience in the areas of Business Law, Bankruptcy Law, and Civil Litigation.
Why Grantham Law Is Different
I make every attempt to get to know you, and/or your business, and work with you to develop a strategy to help you accomplish your goals; whether it's a positive outcome in a case, a successful contract negotiation, or fresh financial start. Here are some key points that set Grantham Law apart from other Massachusetts Law firms.
- No "Gatekeepers": I do not hide behind associate attorneys, paralegals, secretaries, and assistants. You will have direct access to me for the management and day to day operations of your matter. Moreover, the work done on your case is done by me....not by an associate, or intern with no experience.
- No Ego…No Pretense: I take pride in my results, and humbly appreciate the recognition I have earned from my clients and colleagues. However, I never take the opposition for granted and never stop trying to earn my client’s trust and respect.
- Periodic “No Charge” Meetings: Good service requires communication; therefore I encourage regular, in-person, “no-cost” meetings to discuss whatever’s on your mind. I often learn things about future plans and you learn about what your potential legal needs are to accomplish those plans.
Respect For Your Money
The purpose of legal fees is to pay for advice and services, not for artwork and furniture or a view of the Boston cityscape. Clients who visit will see offices that are warm and welcoming, practical and professional, with parking and easy access. This allows me to keep my rates reasonable. I don’t need impressive artwork or a view to tell me that I'm successful.
You should always feel comfortable with the fairness of my bills as you are with the quality of my legal services. Here are some key points of my billing philosophy:
what people say
Attorney Grantham is a knowledgeable and hard-working advocate for his clients. I have referred a number of clients to Attorney Grantham, including family members, with great results. I am happy to endorse Attorney Grantham without reservation.
We would highly recommend Attorney Dax Grantham. He is knowledgeable, easy to talk with, and highly effective! We could’t have asked for a better attorney !
Dax was well informed and prepared to help me through this difficult process. It would have been rough if I had to have done this on my own.